Recent Projectsview more guitars
We are your premier guitar finisher
We offer guitar finishing services for bodies, necks and set-neck acoustics and electrics. We accept both unfinished and finished instruments. We specialize in matching products to our customers’ needs. Whether it’s a modern poly, vintage nitro or a custom coating system, when you work with Southbound Custom, you’ll get a finish that performs to your specifications and exceeds your expectations.
Your creativity is the only limit on color for guitar finishing. Because every player is different, virtually every color we spray is a custom mix. We work from photos, samples and customer input to dial in every color from an aged Sonic Blue to a wild mix of pearls and metal flakes.
Why choose Southbound Custom?
- We’ve been in business for 10 years
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- We’re fully insured – your instrument is fully protected under our policy while it’s here and while it’s in transit back to you.
- Fast turn-around – Many projects are completed within 2-3 weeks, most within 4 (Rush service is available for 1 week turn-around)
- Quality guaranteed – if there is a defect or if a defect develops due to our work, we’ll fix it free of charge.
- Excellent customer service – Our customers are our top priority. We’re here to help when you need us.